Panhellenic sorority recruitment is a mutual selection process that is filled with activities designed to offer prospective members the chance to learn about the Panhellenic sororities in a concentrated period of time. It is an opportunity for students to meet the sorority members, ask questions, and outline financial obligations, time commitments, and membership requirements. Recruitment is not just a tool to meet people, but an opportunity to build lifelong relationships.
In Delta Gamma, we pride ourselves on being individuals. Through our diversity of personalities and interests we are able to strengthen our bonds of sisterhood. Our members are looking for women who will bring the qualities that our members themselves hold dear, such as:
- Lifelong commitment to Delta Gamma
- Desire for service to others
- Achieving academic potential
- Varied leadership positions, activities, and talents
- Strong moral character
- Desire to belong to an organization with high ideals and a strong sisterhood
2022 Recruitment Events
Please go to williamwoods.edu/sorority for a current list of recruitment events.